Neat and Tangled Texture VS Smooth Coloring - Copic Marker Tutorial by Mindy Baxter


Hello! It's Mindy from My Creative Scoop and I'm back with another Copic Marker tutorial for Neat and Tangled. Today I'm going to be sharing how to color this adorable monster from the Little Monster stamp set

I'm going to share with you how to color this little guy with a smooth gradient and also with a furry texture. 

Here's the Copic Marker list of what I'm using and as always you can substitute different colors based on what you currently own. Just try to replace the same amount of colors.

I stamped my image in Memento Black ink and stamped onto my Copic Xpress it Blending Card. I used the Little Monster Nice and Neat Dies to cut out m image, too!

BG72, BG11, BG10, R32, R30, N5, Y28, Y26, Y21, R35 and R39 is what I'll be using. 

So, let's get to the tutorial.




I hope you all enjoyed this month's tutorial. If there's something specific you'd like to see feel free to leave it in the comments!

Have a wonderful day.

Mindy

2 comments

  1. Cutest little monster ♥ I love the vibrant color he (she!) has and the option of fur -vs- solid is brilliantly creative. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top