Dam I Love You With Debby


Hello, it's Debby here today. Oh my word, how cute are these guys from the Beavers Eh set?! The set has a variety of fun images and a few tremendous punny sentiments too. 


I picked out two of the images from the Beavers Eh set to pair together for a Valentine's card. I stamped them in Intense Black ink and coloured with a combination of Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Copic markers. I added white gel pen and sparkle pen details and then die cut with the matching dies


For the background, I lightly blended Lake Shores ink through the Nesting Hexagons stencil on a panel of white card. I stamped the sentiment in a combination of Teeny Bikini and Versafine Onyx Black ink, added the panel to a Fog card base and then added the cute beavers with foam adhesive. Finally, I accented with a few Pretty In Pink sequins. 


Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you next time!

2 comments

Back to Top