It's Your Day with Laura

Hi there! Laura here and today I'm sharing a project featuring the Big Top Birthday stamp set & coordinating dies as well as the new Journaling Alpha dies.

Neat & Tangled-Big Top Birthday & Journaling Alphas

I die cut four of each letter and stacked them up for dimension. Yes, I said four of each...because I'm crazy like that, and yes, they are in rainbow order, too:)! I also masked off and blended a little bit of Hickory Smoke ink for the ground under the Big Top images.

Neat & Tangled-Big Top Birthday & Journaling Alphas

I colored the images in with Copics and popped them up with foam tape. How about that lion balancing a cupcake on his foot? Circus lion's got some skills:)

Neat & Tangled-Big Top Birthday & Journaling Alphas

Just now realizing that I forgot to add an apostrophe for the word "it's" in the sentiment. Just imaging that it's there, ok? I love that this could be for many different occasions and ages. These Big Top Birthday Images & Journaling Alpha dies are so fun & versatile. Thanks so much for stopping by!


7 comments

  1. Super cute! I love the colours on the sentiment. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-dorable! Love the rainbow of Journaling Alpha dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How AWESOME is this - love when things are in rainbow order!! So cool and just a super cute and adorable card with the most fantabulous coloring!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the colors and how everything is die cut. I wish I could do this but I don't have a die cutter. What an amazing card and yes, it is amazing how the animals are balancing like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, ♥ IT! I too would CUT AND STACK... ALL. OF. THOSE. LETTERS. TOO, Laura! I guess I am crazy like that also! LOL But it was SO worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top