Wonderful Things

NT 427 3

Hello! It's Rubeena, and I'm here to share a guest post with you on the Neat and Tangled Blog today! In my last guest post, I created a card expressing love for the little things in life. For some reason, I ended up with another card that shares the same life perspective. Neat and Tangled products are perfect for motivational and uplifting cards! I used a few different sets to create this white on white look with a touch of color.

  NT 427 1

I started with a 4.25" x 5.5" watercolor panel that I covered with pink and black watercolor splatters. I die-cut a rounded rectangle frame diagonally and set aside the inside piece. I added foam tape behind the negative frame and attached it to my A2 folded cardbase. Using separate white card stock, I die-cut the Punchinella Nice and Neat Die, which I attached to the center of the frame (making sure to remove all the circle pieces). This die is so fabulous and unique! Next, I wanted to add some floral images around the die-cut so I stamped and colored images from Hand Stitched. I colored them with light shades using Copic markers and fussy cut them. I arranged them with foam tape around the frame.

  NT 427 2

Next, I stamped the girl with her teddy bear from Better Together and colored with Copic markers. I fussy cut it and added it over the card. The sentiments from all the Neat and Tangled stamp sets are wonderful, but my favorite ones are from Origami Map. I stamped it on a white card stock strip ink pink to coordinate with the colored images. I added a strip of gold glitter cardstock behind it and added it to the bottom of the card. To finish it off, I added some sequins from Mint Mix.

NT 427 4


I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments

  1. Awww!!! This card is very very sweet and cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world really is full of wonderful things => THANK YOU for sharing your WONDERFUL card Rubeena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest thing ever! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top