April Guest Designer - Aga Malyszek



Hey everyone!  We are thrilled to introduce this month's guest designer, Aga!

Aga was born and raised in Poland but now lives in Manchester, England. Always creative, she started making cards about 6 years ago and has been hooked ever since. Aga has been published in numerous craft publications and contributed to several craft related classes. She describes her style as clean and simple with a touch of ink splatters and messy thread tangles.  You can follow Aga on her blog: Just Made From Paper.

We were blown away by Aga's project for today!  Here's what she has to say about it:

Hello Everyone! It’s Aga here and I am very excited to be a guest designer at Neat and Tangled this month, thank you for having me!  

Today I would like to share a quick one layer “thank you” card using Paper Cut Flowers stamp set. I was born and raised in Poland so you can imagine my excitement when I saw this stamp set inspired by national Polish folk art known as “wycinanki”! I couldn't resist having it and I immediately knew what I was going to stamp with it.




First, I stamped a sentiment in the centre of my card, and then I used these lovely flowers to stamp my background with dark blue and red inks. As a final touch, I used red and blue markers to draw some dots, just to add more interest to my pattern. 



Thank you for joining me today!

Aga

8 comments

Back to Top