Happy Birthday Cards by May

Hey everybody! It's May here today sharing one layer birthday cards. I wanted to create my own stamped background using various images from Photo Booth, and here are what I came up with: 


I started by stamping the sentiment from Just for You with black pigment ink. Next, I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. After making off the edges of my card base with sticky notes, I stamped the images and words from Photo Booth, and then filled in the gap with tiny confetti images from Just for You and Falling Flakes.


I made another card using different color combination. Which one do you like? Hope you loved my cards and got some inspiration. Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy crafting!


6 comments

  1. WOW...that's some awesome stamping! LOVE it May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are AWESOME! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I haven't noticed this set before.. maybe I was blind?)) I love the way it's used, and the idea of the card itself. Super creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm glad that you now noticed this awesome stamp set! :)

      Delete

Back to Top