Box Die Video Tutorial

Hello friends!

Well, our new Box Die was clearly a hit! It sold out so quickly after release, but no worries! They will be restocked next week, around February 5th! Be sure to go HERE and click the "email me when available" box to get a notification when I restock the shop!


Today I don't have a card, but I do have a video showing you the new Box Die in action!


Here are a few of the tips I mentioned:
- 80lb cardstock is a great weight to make for easy folding! I personally like Neenah and Bazzill Card Shoppe
- You can always us a bone folder to make the creases easier to fold
- Practice on a piece of scrap paper to test it out before using your favorite paper!
- Scor-tape is a great way to get the sides to stick and stay!
- Fold the tabs behind the box to create a little pocket to stick something inside like a gift card or little note!

Thanks for watching! :)
Danielle

8 comments

  1. Great video! I just may need that box die, after all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for these to come back in stock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an awesome and innovative die!! yay for it's success!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the video!
    I immediately cut a die cut out when I received the die.
    Unfortunately, I was on my way out of town for the weekend and
    didn't have enough time or brain waves left to figure
    out how to fold it! This is exactly what I needed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS die and tutorial!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing Danielle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome die, I haven't seen something like this before! thanks for the tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made this card and used Halloween embellishments with a Ghost coming out of the box with tissue paper. Is there a way I could post a picture on your site?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top