Christmas stamps on a non-christmas card

Hi there, it's Christine!

Today I have a very quick and easy one-layer card that I made using the new Winter Wishes set along with the beautiful Origami Map from last months release.
It's all about color and image-combination. I picked houses, a plane and hearts with a nice sentiment and picked a rainbow color-range for a non-christmas card. 



 



Having the hearts and the plane are a little off to the side to add a bit of interest and draw attention. Details can be easy but have a big impact. (And that's why the little grey corner on the yellow house drives me mad... YES is does!)


What kind of cards would you like to make using the little houses from Winter Wishes? Maybe you have some inspiration for me!

Hope you have a nice day!

Smiles.
Christine

5 comments

  1. Christine, this is perfect! Love how you used the christmas set in a non-christmas way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome CAS card, I love the rainbow colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! And the tini tiny plane and the hearts! So genius - as always!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so sad this is an old blog post! I would LOVE these house stamps for my Christmas cards this year. Any idea if they’re available? The link in this post is deactivated.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top