Pink+Gold Birthday Card

Hello, friends! Today Anna's here. Do you love gold? Before, I could not respond positively to this question. But this season, everything changed, and I covered with the real gold-mania. I like to use gold glitter or other shiny things as bright accents of my projects. And this time I made a card in pink and gold colors.


I used the light pink paper into small polka dots patterns for background, and the glitter tape on the edges.


Than I stamped and cut a tag using stamp of Gifts For You set. Also I used a heat embossing with gold powder on the cake stamp and added a pink hearts. Sentiment is from the Photo Booth set. I really like how you can combine words of this set to create different phrases.


And pink ribbon and enamel dots for accents.


Have a great week!

4 comments

  1. Super pretty card! I love the pink and gold color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo pink and gold! I have never tried that color combo...you clever girl, you rocked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this!! I never used to like gold and only wear silver jewellery but there is something about the gold products these days that have changed my mind. I love this colour combo, its gorgeous and the embossing is super sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top