Watercolor, CAS!

Hi there!! Today I'm showing you a simple and easy card to make. 

I am in love with the most recent, Hope Anchors stamp. I feel like it fits my life perfectly. I say that because my husband is in the Navy. With him being in the Navy, anchors seem to pop up everywhere. Anyways, I fell in love with this stamp the first time I saw it and knew it's what I wanted to use with the type of card I wanted to make. For the card base, I took a piece of watercolor paper. With two different colors, pink and orange I randomly started swirling circles alternating colors. There was no rhyme or reason to it. I just make it look the way I wanted! I then heat embossed with Versamark Ink and white powder the sentiment. It popped up so nicely on the card front. I adhered the card with foam dots to a piece of coordinating cardstock. For a finishing touch, I added some iridescent sequins. 


Super easy, right?! This technique could be used to mass produce many different cards! 

So make sure to become a fan of Neat and Tangled's Facebook page! Thanks for stopping by!! :)

Kristen

3 comments

  1. gorgeous card!! looooove the watercolor effect you created! it's stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...love the colors and sequins. Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love your water colouring - so ethereal. I can never seem to get it right.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top