Sequin Color Comparison!

Hi friends!

I get a lot of emails and inquiries about sequin colors, especially as the variety of colors available grows. You can see them all HERE in the shop.

To help I thought I'd do a little color comparison so you could see how different shades compare! I broke them into color families. I'm only showing the satin finish colors for this post :)
reds
Cotton Candy - Pretty Pretty Pink - Raspberry Red - Merlot
oranges
Just Peachie - Tangerine - Pumpkin
yellows
Buttercream - Lemon - Summer Sun
greens
Mint - Shamrock - Lime - Emerald
blues
Ocean Breeze - Summer Sky - Powder Blue - Royally Blue
purples
Lovely Lilac - Perfectly Purple
browns
Copper Penny - Dark Chocolate
 I hope that this helps you! Any other questions just send me an email!

Some colors are currently out of stock, but will be back in stock by the end of next week!

4 comments

  1. This is awesome, thanks for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderfully terrible... it lets me see all the colors I am missing and of course will now have to purchase!! Lol!! Next months craft budget... blown:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know there were so many colours to choose from...I want them all!! They are gorgeous, especially the blue shades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a wonderful comparison! They all look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top