ABNH Week Continues: Love You

Hi friends,

Katie here to share a card I made in honor of Neat and Tangled and A Blog Named Hero's collaboration week.

Some of my very favorite sets by the talented folks at Hero Arts are their background sets.  For my collaboration card, I paired Hero Art's Zig Zag background stamp with a few of my favorites from Neat and Tangled.

dsc_0014


On Aquamarine cardstock, I stamped Hero Arts Zig Zag background with Hero Arts Ink in Tide Pool. The tag from Swirly Twirly Tags was stamped in Butter Bar on White cardstock.  The heart from Just Thinking of You was stamped in Pale Tomato ink and the sentiment from My Heart Sings was stamped in Soft Granite.


dsc_0012

I trimmed out the tag and mounted it to the card with a bit of foam adhesive.  A clip and some yellow and white twine added the finishing touches.

I hope you have enjoyed all the Neat and Tangled-Hero Arts creations that we have shared so far this week!   I think these stamps work together wonderfully! Don't forget to check in with A Blog Named Hero for even more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie


9 comments

  1. clean simple and fabulous! I love the color combo and the clip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background and love the colors on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the simple design. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. The little flourish under the Love You is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of this design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! The font looks terrific with the zig zags. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Love the zig-zag pattern with that great tag and font!!! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top