I love your Muffin Top

Hi Friends! It's Chari here today with a fun card featuring the Sketchy Cupcakes set.

MuffinTop

I constructed my little muffin on white card stock, using some masking for the cherry, and then colored with copics.  I applied picket fence stickles to the muffin top with my finger to look like a sugary topping.  The polka dots on the muffin cup are made with white enamel accents to match the washi tape.  I adhered my images with foam adhesive to raise them up from the card base and accented with butter cream and mermaid's tail sequins.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you all have a wonderful day!

7 comments

  1. How sweet!!! Love the sugary topping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super sweet!! I LOVE the sprinkles on the muffin!!! All of the little details on this card are so wonderful!! Love te washi and sequins!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love the sugary topping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum...that looks like a perfectly, fresh baked muffin! Love the colors and pizazz of the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chari, this is so stinkin' cute!! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top