ABNH: Dust 'Em Off Challenge

Hi Friends!

Here today with the next challenge over at A Blog Named Hero.  This time it's all about showing some love to those products that have been collecting dust. (I'm pretty sure we all have some of those!)
One lucky winner will win a $25 gift voucher from our amazing sponsor Simon Says Stamp
And here's my card. When Hero Arts released their Spring 2012 catalog I fell in love with all of those yummy newsprint stamps, and I now own most of them.  I hate to admit that I have yet to put them to use. *Sigh* Please tell me I'm not the only one that does that?? For this card I inked up the Big Eyes and Newsprint Background and I am so glad I did! I think this owl is super cute, and I colored him using some Distress Inks.  I left off a sentiment because I am in need of some blank cards.

Don't forget to head over to A Blog Named Hero to enter and see what all the other DT girls created :)

Supplies

10 comments

  1. No you're not the only one. I see pretty things and have to get them all!!! You put them to good use here...great lookig owl on a great looking card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Danilelle! I love the colors you used and the shading you achieved... beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this card is wonderful. I have this owl, too, and just posted a card yesterday with him on it. I love your design, and am pinning it for next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had these stamps Danielle, your owl turned out so cool using those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. I have this owl and only used it once, but I think I will pull it out today. I really love your design and gret colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! I love the paper piecing and I love that purple with the yellow! I really wish I had that color! And you are definitely not the only one that does that with stamps! I always buy stuff that I just HAVE to have, and then a week later I forget all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the purple owl! And I have a whole basket of goodies I couldn't live without sitting right at my feet that get neglected. This was a good challenge for all of us to go shop our selves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest owl ever, love it! No you are not the only one that purchases stamps and let them sit there for quite awhile before using them, hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous owl! I love it! And don't worry, you are not the only one with lots of stamps waiting to be used, I think we all are! Beautiful card, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top