DeNami Product Spotlight

Hi Friends! Back again today with DeNami's Product Spotlight.  It's a bittersweet post, I'm super happy to share this card with you, but am sad since it's my last post as a Guest Designer. I had such a great time using these stamps, so thank you Paulina for this opportunity!

The stamp was K45 Upright Thank You. Using this stamp was really a challenge for me because I have NEVER used a vertical sentiment. I decided to use it to create a sort of patterned paper on kraft cardstock.  I then took the water lily, stamped it several times, cut them out, and glued together in the shape of a large flower. I added a button and some twine for the center and love how it turned out!

Hope you enjoy! 

Supplies Used
Stamps: K45 Upright Thank You, E150 Water Lily (Both DeNami)
Ink: Versamark, Versafine Onyx Black, Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Patterned Paper: Indie Bloom (Basic Grey)
Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah); Kraft (PTI)
Ribbon: Aqua Mist (PTI)
Button: Terracotta Tile (PTI)

3 comments

  1. This is just wonderful! Love the pretty blossom and your knotted ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous!!! I love the flower so much

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top