Happy Friday Friends! I'm so happy to have another fabulous guest blogger this week. She is the lovely Linda from Papertracer.  Find out a little about her and check out the amazing card she made to share with you all. Be sure to stop by her blog and check out all her other lovely creations!

Hi there!
I'm so excited and honoured that Danielle asked if I would add a little something to her *amazing* blog while she took care of that gorgeous bubba of hers! (Smart girl don't you think?!)

A little bit about me: I've always been interested in crafts, paper, stationary but I only really started scrapbooking about 3 years ago and cardmaking entered very soon after. Things got serious between us (me and the cardmaking I mean) quickly and now we're going steady :)

I've had my blog 
www.papertracer.blogspot.com for over a year now and I really love it. This crafting industry is full of such wonderful, generous, amazing people (like Danielle :)) and I'm so happy to be a part of it. 


I live in Melbourne, Australia (on the Southern tip of the Eastern side of the country) with my wonderful hubby and 2 gorgeous daughters--who are VERY interested in mummy's stamps and pretty papers! I lived in Japan for almost 2 years when I was 21 and wish I could go back there every day, it's an incredible place!
Thanks so much for 'having me' here and I hope you enjoy what I've made!
*hugs*




Products used : 
Hero Arts CL222 ClearDesign: Birthday Expressions (very old set I've had forever)
Copic marker
White cardstock
Acetate
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Indie Bloom 6x6 paper pad.
Rock Candy Stickles
EK success open scallop paper punch
Gemstones

No comments

Back to Top