All That Glitters

I got a package from Simon Says Stamp today and immediately ripped it open and put one of my new favorite sets (Quinn's ABC's from Lawn Fawn) to use.

This week's challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays was to use Glue Dots or strips and glitter them up.  I love Glue Dots, I do not love glitter.  A few years ago I worked at Hallmark. It was a great job because I got an awesome discount.  It was not so great because I came home everyday covered in glitter.  I'm also not a flashy person, so adding glitter to cards goes against my nature.  Luckily, they did not say how much glitter I had to use.




The dots were created using Copics

Have to say I don't think it looks all that bad.

In other news I have diagnosed myself with crafting ADD. I currently am jumping between around 5 non-card related projects (blankets, wall art, organization stuff). I've taken some pictures to share (probably this weekend).

I set a goal yesterday to be in bed no later than 10pm. It is now 10:36 so you see how that's working for me!


Stamps
Half and Half(PTI), Cupcake (Hero Arts), Quinn's ABC's(Lawn Fawn)


8 comments

  1. Followed a tweet from Myheroarts. Your card is lovely. I really like the polka dots you added to the lettering. As for the crafting ADD, I can so relate. My son calls it "ADOS." "Attention Deficit Oh Shiny" Syndrome! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sparkly cherry on this ca-ute cupcake! I really like what you did with the sentiment, fab design :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Love that sparkly cheery cherry and it works so well with your color scheme! Glad you got glitzy with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun little card. Your glittery cherry is the perfect way to "top it all off". :) Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sweet CAS card! So glad that you joined the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can understand the crafting ADD! Can't wait to see pictures of the rest of your crafts! (Cute card!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I really love the little cupcake! So sweet, and the glitter dot is just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top