Snow!

Yesterday was our first real snowfall, and by that I still mean less than an inch. How exciting!  Snapped a picture of the backyard before my camera battery died.


Mr. G has been sick the past day or so.  He slept in until 11 today! That's just crazy. Poor kid. Needless to say I haven't been able to get a whole lot done around here, crafting or otherwise.  I did manage to pick up a few last minute gifts...thank you online shopping!

Here is my second card for the Lawn Fawn contest.  I am really hoping to put together one more before the deadline, but we will see how that goes. I think I'm learning that I prefer the clean and simple style, at least for now.

I had to include this picture since Lucy snuck in shot



I love the shimmer on this button 

I clear embossed the buttons before I inked them up

Supplies


Paper: Rustic White, Kraft Cardstock, White Cardstock (PTI)
Stamps: Sew Lovely (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Chipped Sapphire, Antique Linen, Crushed Olive, Dusty Concord (All Distress Inks), Versafine Black
Fun Stuff: Button, Jute Twine, and Simply Chartreuse Ribbon (PTI)

1 comment

  1. This is adorable! I don't know how you shade so beautifully with distress inks! Are you using a paintbrush or a blender pen? It looks amazing. Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top