Catching Up

We were without internet on and off all weekend. Talk about feeling disconnected from the world! It did give me a lot of time to catch up on projects and various things around the house. We baked about 4 dozen regular chocolate chip cookies on Saturday night. I would have taken a picture to post but they are all gone. Hubs and I each had about 1.5 dozen and I gave a bunch to my sister too. Needless to say I have also been spending a lot of time at the gym.

On to the good stuff.  I made 2 cards for Lawn Fawn. Kelly Marie is holding a contest, and the winner will have their card included in their new catalog and booth at CHA in January. How exciting would it be to win?!?! I don't know what I'd do with myself.  Anyhow I figure I'd post one today and one tomorrow! For the challenge you could only use select sets(I only had one), and no patterned paper.








 Supplies
Paper: Kraft cardstock, White cardstock (both PTI)
Stamps: Sew Lovely (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Versamark, Pumice Stone, Crushed Olive and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks, Versafine Black, Colorbox Frost White
Buttons: White and Cream Mix and Hawaiian Shores (PTI)

5 comments

  1. I like your card! Love the background you created with stamping, the cute sewing machine and how you used white buttons as a backdrop. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as a button!!! Yep, I intended that pun, because I totally love how you put the sewing machine on those buttons.....I love it! Good luck to you in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab!! Love those images... definitely creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love the patterned paper you created and that sewing machine image is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE! Love that little sewing machine! And the lime green is gorgeous! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top