Am I the Only One?

If we are friends on Facebook you are well aware that I do not have a single solitary picture of G on there.  Why? I don't really have an exact answer.  It's hard to articulate. I've had friends and family make fun of me for it. Go ahead, call me crazy!

I'm 99% sure I am the only one of my friends that does not share pictures of my child via social networking sites. I'm not saying that there is a problem with doing it, and to be honest I love looking at pictures of their little ones. I just prefer not to do it. I think people share way to much on Facebook away. I don't really need to track your every move every day. I digress. 

After playdates friends often post pictures and tag me, and I typically go and untag myself. G is the cutest baby in the world, and I love showing him off. Just not online. I don't even really talk to half the people I'm friends with on there anyway.


Maybe I'm paranoid.  I know once I post pictures online they are there forever in cyberspace somewhere. There are just so many creepers out there. I've seen one too many episodes of Law and Order: SVU, To Catch a Predator, Oprah, etc. The thought of strangers seeing pictures of my sweet baby boy just isn't my cup of tea. 


What do you think?

No comments

Back to Top