Multiple Personalities

If you looked at my DVR right this instant you'd probably think at least 3 different people lived here.  Here's what I've got going on:

1. Jersey Shore
2. Jackie Warner: Thintervention
3. Top Chef: Just Desserts
4. Quints by Surprise
5. America The Story of Us
6. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
7. The Soup
8. Real Housewives of DC
9. Teen Mom
10. You've Got Mail


Where do I even begin trying to explain myself? If some any random person looked at that list, they'd probably conclude the following people live in this house:

1. Female teen hooked on reality t.v. (Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, Housewives, Thintervention)
2. A Mom (You've Got Mail, Quints by Surprise, Top Chef)
3. 20-something single male (Always Sunny, The Soup)
4. A nerd (America)

When in reality it is a 20-something married female mother who happens to be a nerd with a sense of humor.  Let's not even mention the fact that I usually crochet while watching these shows, because that's something a 60+ woman would do.

While I'm outing myself, I also love listening to Delilah.

No comments

Back to Top