And I'm Spent

Today was busy, as usual.

We had a play date, which was fun.  It's always nice catching up with my friends, and watching G run around with his little girlfriends.

Hubs had a work function this evening, so we were on our own for after dinner entertainment (running around the backyard), bath(much needed after rolling around outside), story(something with Nemo that he was totally uninterested in), and bed.

I sat down around 7:30pm with the sole intention of sorting and editing pictures on my computer.  I am starting this on-going scrapbooking adventure in a few weeks, I am super excited about it .  I'll fill you in on the details of that in a few days once I get past the big 1 year birthday bash this weekend. So my photo sorting was a success.  I managed to plow through all of G's pictures from birth until now. There were only about 50 bazillion to go through.  It was really fun to look through them all, and just relive some of the memories from his first year. I can't wait to get started on his first scrapbook.

Now all I have to do is get those bad boys printed and I'm ready to get started. I've also come to the conclusion that I need to get a better camera.

Unfortunately, I still have about 2,000 engagement, wedding, and honeymoon pictures to get through.  Yikes. At least most of them are professional photographs, so I shouldn't have to do much editing.

No comments

Back to Top